LELUTKA BENTO HEAD-UPDATE 2.5
• Routing for the Omega “HTatt” layer has been reverted to prioritize compatibility with older products. This was initially set to behave more like
a pure Tattoo layer in 2.4, but since some products utilize this layer’s “catch-all” spec, it has been reverted to hit all makeup layers as it did in 2.3.
Omega products needing a genuine tattoo layer application will have to use the new HTatt1/HTatt2, which are directly at the tattoo layer alone.
• Error in 2.4 preventing new Omega layers from working has been addressed.
• The sorting for animations has been adjusted to alphabetize by the animation name rather than its filter tags.
LELUTKA BENTO HEAD-UPDATE 2.4
• Head/HUD will now detect when a user has accidentally attached several heads or HUDs together
– The head copes with this situation better, but it can not force older heads/HUDs to detach, so additional user troubleshooting is required
– The head will notify you if you have on more than one head or more than one HUD, and provide a link with info on how to fix it.
– Fixing this situation is not always as simple as it seems, since it involves an outfits bug
• Support for new Omega layer tags
• Happy mood base animation fully controls the tongue now (was missing location keys)
• Tattoo layer now fully covers lips
• Lipstick layer now fully covers lower face
LELUTKA BENTO HEAD-UPDATE 2.3
• Icons for unlooped expressions corrected
LELUTKA BENTO HEAD-UPDATE 2.2
Each eyelash style now comes in short and long versions
Eyelid and Part lips animations now enjoy the same resilience as expressions during teleport and relog.
LELUTKA BENTO HEAD-UPDATE 2.1
Pose lock will persist after teleport/relog
Added BLEND slider to the brow layer
Button to open the SAVE LAYER SLOTS panel is more noticeable
Save Layer Slots panel:
Added confirmation dialog to Clear Presets
Clearing individual preset slots now clears the data (rather than just the slot color)
Removed debug message indicating current memory usage in the preset memory script after completing a save
Labels on eye controls adjusted to help understand functions
Fixed a bug causing the expressions browser to sometimes (rarely) fail to sync on login
Added “Redeliver” button
Tattoo layer now fully covers eyelids
Looped expressions and animations should now be more resilient against other designers’ products which stop all animations
Most appliers (old and new) will now force the targeted layer fully visible regardless of whether they were configured to do so