LELUTKA BENTO HEAD-UPDATE 2.6
• New option to toggle applier REROUTING on the head.
– The toggle switch for rerouting is on the Config (≡) tab.
– Rerouting allows you to direct any applier to any layer, such as putting eyeshadow on your tattoo layer.
– Skins can only be rerouted to other skin sections (but this opens up some nice options!).
– Non-skin appliers can not be rerouted to the skin sections.
– It is only available when applying a diffuse texture, but so long as diffuse is included other included attributes (such as specular) will be rerouted with it.
– The head will ignore any additional applications until the rerouting dialog is clicked or 15 seconds elapse.
– After 15 seconds, the dialog will be ignored and the application will proceed to the default target layer.
• Bug affecting the deprecated Omega HTatt tag has been addressed.
• Omega “Forehead” tag now directed at Brow layer instead of Tattoo layer.
• The function for detecting multiple head/HUD copies has been improved so as not to generate a false positive when wearing the HUD repeatedly
in a short period of time.
• Added “CLEAR” buttons to makeup layers. Clearing unused makeup layers can help reduce your render weight.
• New “REROUTING” toggle switch (described in GENERAL section above).
LELUTKA BENTO HEAD-UPDATE 2.5
• Routing for the Omega “HTatt” layer has been reverted to prioritize compatibility with older products. This was initially set to behave more like
a pure Tattoo layer in 2.4, but since some products utilize this layer’s “catch-all” spec, it has been reverted to hit all makeup layers as it did in 2.3.
Omega products needing a genuine tattoo layer application will have to use the new HTatt1/HTatt2, which are directly at the tattoo layer alone.
• Error in 2.4 preventing new Omega layers from working has been addressed.
• The sorting for animations has been adjusted to alphabetize by the animation name rather than its filter tags.
LELUTKA BENTO HEAD-UPDATE 2.4
• Head/HUD will now detect when a user has accidentally attached several heads or HUDs together
– The head copes with this situation better, but it can not force older heads/HUDs to detach, so additional user troubleshooting is required
– The head will notify you if you have on more than one head or more than one HUD, and provide a link with info on how to fix it.
– Fixing this situation is not always as simple as it seems, since it involves an outfits bug
• Support for new Omega layer tags
• Happy mood base animation fully controls the tongue now (was missing location keys)
• Tattoo layer now fully covers lips
• Lipstick layer now fully covers lower face
LELUTKA BENTO HEAD-UPDATE 2.3
• Icons for unlooped expressions corrected
LELUTKA BENTO HEAD-UPDATE 2.2
Each eyelash style now comes in short and long versions
Eyelid and Part lips animations now enjoy the same resilience as expressions during teleport and relog.
LELUTKA BENTO HEAD-UPDATE 2.1
Pose lock will persist after teleport/relog
Added BLEND slider to the brow layer
Button to open the SAVE LAYER SLOTS panel is more noticeable
Save Layer Slots panel:
Added confirmation dialog to Clear Presets
Clearing individual preset slots now clears the data (rather than just the slot color)
Removed debug message indicating current memory usage in the preset memory script after completing a save
Labels on eye controls adjusted to help understand functions
Fixed a bug causing the expressions browser to sometimes (rarely) fail to sync on login
Added “Redeliver” button
Tattoo layer now fully covers eyelids
Looped expressions and animations should now be more resilient against other designers’ products which stop all animations
Most appliers (old and new) will now force the targeted layer fully visible regardless of whether they were configured to do so