LELUTKA BENTO HEAD-UPDATE 3.0
- Moods completely overhauled.
– Head now includes 12 brand new moods in their own tab of the animation browser.
– You can activate several moods at a time. The head will randomly cycle all active moods.
– Each mood can be played with or without extra head animations.
– Mood animations include blinking baked in for realism, but random blinks can still be applied when no moods are active.
- Five new talks, including a singing animation.
- Five mouth poses (Part Lips x3, Chew, Open Mouth).
- Animation capacity massively increased.
- Backup system capacity increased.
- Creator kit now includes models for all 7 heads.
- Better feedback regarding accidentally wearing multiple heads/HUDs or old versions.
- Omega plugin updated
– Accepts new Omega eyelashes appliers.
– Older Omega appliers targeting the “HTatt” layer will now pop up a dialog asking which layer you want to apply to, rather than just hitting all makeup layers.
– Omega eye appliers will now ask whether you want to apply to left, right, or both eyes.
- 4 new heads! Meet Bianca, Greer, May, and Spencer!
- Better handling when script animation permissions are unexpectedly lost.
- Animation browser major upgrade
– New “Favorites” feature allows you to get easy access to the expressions you use most.
(click and hold on any expression to add or remove it from favorites.)
– Moods have been moved from the drop-down menu into a new browser tab.
– Increased to 16 thumbnails (was 8)
– Expressions and moods can now be deleted from your library so you can trim it down to just the ones you really want.
– Scroll bar can be dragged for quicker browsing
- Simplified and streamlined Animate tab interface.
- Settings tab now has buttons at the bottom to retrieve updated content directly from LeLutka — such as a creator kit, a backup device, and several other things.
(Keep an eye on the “Misc” button down there!)
- Eye cast controller can now be accessed from either Animate or Eyes/Mouth tabs.
- New textures for human teeth, plus a button to hide/show your tongue.
LELUTKA BENTO HEAD-UPDATE 2.7
- New mesh eyes are now included with all of our heads which include several eye colors and specular options.
– Mesh eyes are compatible with LeLutka’s applier scripts and Omega, so third-party developers can create and sell their own eye appliers.
– LeLutka’s appliers will offer more precise control over specular and normal maps.
– Mesh eyes are attached separately, so if you want to use them be sure to wear them first!
– If you have other eyes you prefer, this is not a problem. The eyes are entirely optional, so just don’t wear them and proceed as usual.
CAUTION! Do not attempt to use the eyes tab of the HUD on version 2.6 or lower heads. It will not end well.
- HUD object count has been reduced, so it should be a bit quicker to attach.
New tab “Eyes” for controlling the included mesh eyes.
- A bug in the SAVE LAYER SLOTS panel which would cause the panel to become unresponsive to clicks after choosing to ignore a dialog has been
fixed. If you continue working with a 2.6 or earlier HUD for whatever reason, be sure to always respond to those memory panel dialogs!
LELUTKA BENTO HEAD-UPDATE 2.6
- New option to toggle applier REROUTING on the head.
– The toggle switch for rerouting is on the Config (≡) tab.
– Rerouting allows you to direct any applier to any layer, such as putting eyeshadow on your tattoo layer.
– Skins can only be rerouted to other skin sections (but this opens up some nice options!).
– Non-skin appliers can not be rerouted to the skin sections.
– It is only available when applying a diffuse texture, but so long as diffuse is included other included attributes (such as specular) will be rerouted with it.
– The head will ignore any additional applications until the rerouting dialog is clicked or 15 seconds elapse.
– After 15 seconds, the dialog will be ignored and the application will proceed to the default target layer.
- Bug affecting the deprecated Omega HTatt tag has been addressed.
- Omega “Forehead” tag now directed at Brow layer instead of Tattoo layer.
- The function for detecting multiple head/HUD copies has been improved so as not to generate a false positive when wearing the HUD repeatedly
in a short period of time.
- Added “CLEAR” buttons to makeup layers. Clearing unused makeup layers can help reduce your render weight.
- New “REROUTING” toggle switch (described in GENERAL section above).
LELUTKA BENTO HEAD-UPDATE 2.5
- Routing for the Omega “HTatt” layer has been reverted to prioritize compatibility with older products. This was initially set to behave more like
a pure Tattoo layer in 2.4, but since some products utilize this layer’s “catch-all” spec, it has been reverted to hit all makeup layers as it did in 2.3.
Omega products needing a genuine tattoo layer application will have to use the new HTatt1/HTatt2, which are directly at the tattoo layer alone.
- Error in 2.4 preventing new Omega layers from working has been addressed.
- The sorting for animations has been adjusted to alphabetize by the animation name rather than its filter tags.
LELUTKA BENTO HEAD-UPDATE 2.4
- Head/HUD will now detect when a user has accidentally attached several heads or HUDs together
– The head copes with this situation better, but it can not force older heads/HUDs to detach, so additional user troubleshooting is required
– The head will notify you if you have on more than one head or more than one HUD, and provide a link with info on how to fix it.
– Fixing this situation is not always as simple as it seems, since it involves an outfits bug
- Support for new Omega layer tags
- Happy mood base animation fully controls the tongue now (was missing location keys)
- Tattoo layer now fully covers lips
- Lipstick layer now fully covers lower face
LELUTKA BENTO HEAD-UPDATE 2.3
- Icons for unlooped expressions corrected
LELUTKA BENTO HEAD-UPDATE 2.2
- Each eyelash style now comes in short and long versions
- Eyelid and Part lips animations now enjoy the same resilience as expressions during teleport and relog.
LELUTKA BENTO HEAD-UPDATE 2.1
- Pose lock will persist after teleport/relog
- Added BLEND slider to the brow layer
- Button to open the SAVE LAYER SLOTS panel is more noticeable
Save Layer Slots panel:
- Added confirmation dialog to Clear Presets
- Clearing individual preset slots now clears the data (rather than just the slot color)
- Removed debug message indicating current memory usage in the preset memory script after completing a save
- Labels on eye controls adjusted to help understand functions
- Fixed a bug causing the expressions browser to sometimes (rarely) fail to sync on login
- Added “Redeliver” button
- Tattoo layer now fully covers eyelids
- Looped expressions and animations should now be more resilient against other designers’ products which stop all animations
- Most appliers (old and new) will now force the targeted layer fully visible regardless of whether they were configured to do so
- Longer Lashes